Queen Defender of the faith: Poetry Part 2

Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poetry Part 2

Poetry Part 2


Forces of nature!


A slight mist enters with the dark of the night
The wind starts acting up making the whole house rattle
Tree branches move back and forth causing me fright
Alone in a big empty house trying not to scream is a battle
Noises grow louder as the hail hits the pavement
And the thunderstorm rumbles making a statement
Lightening strikes sown igniting a tree on fire
A blazing blast explodes causing quite the show
Hoping that the horrent storm shall soon expire
The strong forces of nature slowly die with the snow
My mind settles down and puts my body to rest
What a horrific event that our holy sky just possessed!
2002 Copyright ? Kyna Gaboriault
Hallucinogenic World!
My eyes have seen beautiful flashing lights
So many fucked up chemicals in my head
Craziness follows those who lurk in others sights
Mind boggling insane thoughts, I confuse the live with the dead
Black Magic spells being cast, as we listen
Night time has come, time for evil demons to awake
Crawling slowly, sneaking up on the morning glisten
Darkness surrounded me as reality strikes I give my head a shake
The spinning room focuses as I slowly unwind
Life flashes past my eyes, peace will cure us all
God dislikes those who disobey; destruction was at the tip of my fingers
Psychotic visions make thoughts believable in their insane mind
The sun is slowly creeping up, as daylight hits and calmly lingers
Shadows are hidden, day will be here, and relaxing themselves they unwind
How many spooks can I attract?
Spells have been cast, demons lurking around the way
Psychos, monsters, and witches need love and that's a fact
Possessive demons latch onto innocent prey
Feeding their hunger from the weak, working their way up to the strong
People watching are extremely insane
All humans are corrupted by evil that is why we get along
Reality overcomes me. Do my loved ones care?
Water demons chasing emotions right close to my heart
Being watched day and night, nothing to do but sit and stare
Eyes of fire burnt into my mind, crazy assumptions set my imaginations as thoughts start
Proud of who I?m I become to know that I' am conceited
The Bitch deep within, digging for those feelings I just can't find, my demon has rose,
that bitch has truly been awakened and shuts everyone out of her cold cruel heart
A fucked up world has gone down the drain,
no matter what I will always admit I' am proud in quiet or out loud!
2002 Copyright Kyna Gaboriault

Hidden Behind The Mask!
There are many layers that you can not see
Many abnormal pieces to my personality
One side is horrent and stands on end
Loveless at times, which I have to defend
Some call me a multiple, and others don't care
Every mood I possess is unique and rare
Exfoliate the deep inner part of my soul
The visions are poignant and may swallow you whole
An aura so strong it can lure you in
There is nothing more pleasing then making you grin
Revealing an essence with in me, that truly beams
At the end of the day this part of me gleams
Left in a state of warmth and passion
A mask that can persuade feelings of ration!

2002 Copyright Kyna Gaboriault

A Deadly Habit




I have a friend called Crystal Meth
Fully energized it drives me closer to death
Pass the pipe around the circle; impatiently waiting I let out a sigh
Light the shit, all eyes glued on the Pyrex pipe, already high
Slowly sucking in the Meth, exhaling a gigantic white cloud of smoke
A cloud of smoke drifts off as I realize that was one massive super toke
I have a good friend their name is Speed
Wanting Meth so often shows you?re in need
Addiction creeps faster than you thought
Point no longer kills a craving; the trap has fallen now you're caught
The flap is full, no need to worry, drugs are taking over
I had a gack nap and went searching for a four leaf clover
I have a very close friend, we call him Jib,
Sucking as I watch the swirling smoke mesmerize my vision, can not fib
Melting drugs in the Pyrex tube, it is no longer powder
A clear liquid fills the bowl, increasing my high noises grow louder
Speed freaks start snorting lines, one snorts a pile
An insane rush blows the mind, unbearable pain makes you smile
Restless and wide-awake gack plays games with the mind
Addiction sneaks into my life, God please help me I' m in a bind!

2002 Copyright Kyna Gaboriault

No comments: